Susan Morgan Taylor, MA
Deepening Connection. Illuminating Love. Embodying Peace.
Legal advocacy services are provided by volunteers who are available to offer emotional support, guidance, and resources to those who are navigating the justice system. Legal advocacy is not legal advice. We are not attorneys, we are not BAR members, and we do not provide legal representation or give legal advice.
What We Do:
- Assist you in finding connections, support, and referrals within the legal system.
- Provide you with guidance regarding legal resources, court systems, processes and procedures.
- Accompany you to court to provide emotional and moral support.
- Accompany you to law enforcement interviews or
criminal justice proceedings to provide emotional and moral support.
- Connect you to other
helpful agencies and resource including legal aid support.
What We Don't Do:
- Give legal advice
- Provide legal representation
- Draft legal documents
- Advise you as to what you should or should not do in your case.
Legal advocacy services are offered as part of the outreach ministry of the Free Church of the Holy Flame and are offered by donation.
For more information please Contact Us.
Stay in Touch!
Get free tips, teachings, insights, and wisdom delivered to your inbox each month by signing up for my newsletter below.